Bi-folding & Sliding Doors
Highly thermally insulated sliding bi-folding doors made from Aluminium create new spaces. Thanks to the high stability of Aluminium, buildings can be designed with narrow profiles and particularly large areas of glass, providing maximum transparency and light penetration.
About Bi-folding & Sliding Doors
Highly thermally insulated sliding bi-folding doors made from Aluminium create new spaces.
Thanks to the high stability of Aluminium, buildings can be designed with narrow profiles and particularly large areas of glass, providing maximum transparency and light penetration. Who does not wish they could extend their office or living space at the turn of a handle?
Slim, beautiful sightlines
- Attractive, slim-line profiles with industry leading sightlines.
- Low profile integrated threshold as standard.
- Concealed slavelock actuator for un-cluttered aesthetics (French door arrangement).
- Slim, aluminium adjustable trickle air vents, colour matched to standard colour range.
- Pre-assembled panels are fabricated using strong, bonded and crimped mitred corners.
- Fuhr hook locking mechanism with ‘lift-up’ to lock handle and adjustable, one-piece keep.
- 5 or 7 traffic door locking points. (2 extra shootbolts when sash taller than 2260mm)
- Yale 3 star kite-marked cylinder as standard.
- Anti-backdrive secondary shoot-bolt locking on folding doors with fibre reinforced guides.
- Low angle folding door shootbolt handle requiring only 120° of rotation. Secure even if left unlocked.
- Stainless-steel fixings, rails, hardened wheels and articulated sealed rail bearings for class leading rolling smoothness and long life.
- Wide polyamide thermal breaks and fully thermally broken profiles and locking mechanisms.
- High performance QLon, EPDM and sealed brush-pile weather seals.
- U Value : from 1.5 W/m²K
- Air permeability : class 2, 300Pa
- Water tightness : 7A
- Resistance to wind load : 1200Pa
- Document L compliant
- PAS 24:2016 enhanced security rated
- BS 6375 compliant
- Passed 50,000 traffic door + 10,000 folding cycles
- Frame depth 84mm
- Sash depth 75mm
This structural and non-structural joinery and display system meets your aesthetic and technical appreciation both together in accordance with high quality.
Leave your details to be added to our exclusive mailing list for the latest news, information and workshops.